- Presentation to schools upon request and schedule visits annually.
- Tour guiding for schools to the Vermont Nature Trail by request.
- Provide information for School Base Assessment and other related school projects upon request.
- Provide technical advice to farmers and private land-owners (Co-operate Forestry Agreements) initiated by officers.
- Thinning, pruning of orchards, windbreaks, individual trees and forest plantations.
- Assessment of trees to be cut or pruned.
- Valuation of trees for timber and non-timber forest species.
- Valuation of non-timber species, (pandanus, bamboo, etc.)
- Tree cutting.
- Damage assessment for trees and other non-timber forest species.
- Training in tree felling.
- Provide timber and lumber measurement.
- Lumber grading and valuation.
- Sale of plants