Animal production services are provided through two (2) livestock officers with support from a number of Animal Health Assistants. The Division provides the following services in its animal production programme-:
- Improvement of livestock production through Artificial Insemination.
- Facilitate the improvement of the quality and quantity of livestock produced locally.
- Maintain an adequate stock of pedigree animals for sale to farmers and for stud purposes through the four (4) livestock production centres.
- Train farmers in Animal Husbandry.
- Demonstrate proper methods of Animal Husbandry.
Below are a list of Import Permit Forms and Animal Production Services that are offered: